Postdoctoral researcher in the Efficient Computing and Storage Group
Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz
55128 Mainz, Germany
Phone: +49 6131 3937698
Fax: +49 6131 3926407
Reza Salkhordeh is a postdoctoral researcher at the Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz since Nov. 2018. He received his B.Sc. from Ferdowsi University of Mashhad in 2011, M.Sc and Ph.D. from Sharif University of Technology (SUT) in 2013 and 2018, respectively. During his Ph.D., he mentored four M.Sc. and six B.Sc theses. His Ph.D. thesis is titled "Optimization of Operating System to Employ Emerging Memory Technologies". He was a member of PPoPP'18 artifact evaluation committee and a reviewer for Elsevier Microprocessors and Microsystems (2016) and Transactions on Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems (2018). He was a member of Iran’s National Elites Foundation. His research interests are storage systems design, solid-state drives, non-volatile memories, operating systems design, and caching architectures.
- Alvaro Frank, Manuel Baumgartner, Reza Salkhordeh, and André Brinkmann. 2021. Improving checkpointing intervals by considering individual job failure probabilities. In IPDPS, 299–309. Author/Publisher URL
- Alvaro Frank, Manuel Baumgartner, Reza Salkhordeh, and André Brinkmann. 2021. Improving checkpointing intervals by considering individual job failure probabilities. In 35th IEEE International Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium (IPDPS), 209–309. DOI
- Frederic Schimmelpfennig, Marc-André Vef, Reza Salkhordeh, Alberto Miranda, Ramon Nou, and André Brinkmann. 2021. Streamlining distributed Deep Learning I/O with ad hoc file systems. In 23rd IEEE Cluster Conference (CLUSTER).
- Nafiseh Moti, Frederic Schimmelpfennig, Reza Salkhordeh, David Klopp, Toni Cortes, Ulrich Rückert, and André Brinkmann. Simurgh: A Fully Decentralized and Secure NVMM User SpaceFile System. In Proceedings of the International Conference for High Performance Computing, Networking, Storage and Analysis (SC).
- Nicolas Krauter, Patrick Raaf, Peter Braam, Reza Salkhordeh, Sebastian Erdweg, and Andre Brinkmann. 2021. Persistent Software Transactional Memory in Haskell. Proc. ACM Program. Lang. 5. DOI Author/Publisher URL
- Reza Salkhordeh, Kevin Kremer, Lars Nagel, Dennis Maisenbacher, Hans Holmberg, Matias Bjørling, and André Brinkmann. Constant Time Garbage Collection in SSDs. In 15th International Conference on Networking, Architecture, and Storage (NAS).
- Saba Ahmadian, Reza Salkhordeh, Onur Mutlu, and Hossein Asadi. 2021. ETICA: Efficient Two-Level I/O Caching Architecture for Virtualized Platforms. CoRR abs/2106.07423.
- Saba Ahmadian, Reza Salkhordeh, Onur Mutlu, and Hossein Asadi. 2021. ETICA: Efficient Two-Level I/O Caching Architecture for Virtualized Platforms. IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON PARALLEL AND DISTRIBUTED SYSTEMS 32, 10: 2415–2433. DOI Author/Publisher URL
- Marc-Andre Vef, Rebecca Steiner, Reza Salkhordeh, Jorg Steinkamp, Florent Vennetier, Jean-Francois Smigielski, and Andre Brinkmann. 2020. DelveFS - An Event-Driven Semantic File System for Object Stores. In 2020 IEEE International Conference on Cluster Computing (CLUSTER), 35–46. DOI Author/Publisher URL
- Reza Salkhordeh and André Brinkmann. 2019. Online Management of Hybrid DRAM-NVMM Memory for HPC. In 26th IEEE International Conference on High Performance Computing, Data and Analytics (HiPC). DOI Author/Publisher URL
- Reza Salkhordeh, Mostafa Hadizadeh, and Hossein Asadi. 2019. An Efficient Hybrid I/O Caching Architecture Using Heterogeneous SSDs. IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON PARALLEL AND DISTRIBUTED SYSTEMS 30, 6: 1238–1250. DOI Author/Publisher URL
- Reza Salkhordeh, Onur Mutlu, and Hossein Asadi. 2019. An Analytical Model for Performance and Lifetime Estimation of Hybrid DRAM-NVM Main Memories. IEEE Trans. Computers 68: 1114–1130. DOI
- Saba Ahmadian, Reza Salkhordeh, and Hossein Asadi. 2019. LBICA: A Load Balancer for I/O Cache Architectures. In DATE, 1196–1201. Author/Publisher URL
- Reza Salkhordeh and Hossein Asadi. 2016. An Operating System level data migration scheme in hybrid DRAM-NVM memory architecture. In DATE, 936–941. Author/Publisher URL
- Hossein Asadi, Reza Salkhordehhaghighi, and Shahriyar Ebrahimi. Reconfigurable caching. Author/Publisher URL