We are constantly looking for high-potential Ph.D. students and we encourage speculative applications.
Requirements for all candidates:
- An outstanding Master degree in computer science or equivalent
- Ability and motivation to conduct high-quality research, including publishing the results in relevant venues
- Strong programming skills (e.g. C/C++, Java, Python)
- Good knowledge of evaluation methods is advantageous
- Working experience in the areas of Operating Systems, Distributed Systems, Big Data management, Cloud computing, HPC, and/or energy-efficiency are advantageous
- Very good communication skills in oral and written English.
- Open-mindedness, strong integration skills and team Spirit
To apply for a Ph.D. position, please email a cover letter, CV, contact address of at least two professional references and copies of degree certificates to Prof. Dr. André Brinkmann. Incomplete applications will not be considered or answered.